- This event has passed.
North Tahoe’s Annual UllrFest
February 2, 2018 at 5:30 am - February 3, 2018 at 11:30 pm$100 – $900
UllrFest kicks off Friday night with a Torchlight Parade, bonfire, party and live music. There’s also a gala dinner and auction at The Chateau on Saturday.
Come dressed in the best Ullr attire as the event is named for the Scandinavian god of winter and snow, who is widely regarded as the patron saint of skiers. Ullr hats will be available for purchase, while supplies last.
This Event Features –
- Feb 2nd:
- 4:00-7:00 pm: Ullr BBQ & Drink Specials
- 5:30-8:30pm: Live Music
- 6pm (dusk): Torchlight Parade & Bonfire
- 7:30pm: Raffle & Costume Contest
Torchlight Parade & Ullr Party
- Feb 3rd:
- 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm: Dinner, dancing, live and silent auction
- The Chateau, 955 Fairway Boulevard, Incline Village
- Tickets are $100 per person, $180 per couple, or $900 per table of 10.
Ullr Dinner & Auction