UllrFest kicks off Friday night with a Torchlight Parade, bonfire, party and live music. There’s also a gala dinner and auction at The Chateau on Saturday.
Come dressed in the best Ullr attire as the event is named for the Scandinavian god of winter and snow, who is widely regarded as the patron saint of skiers. Ullr hats will be available for purchase, while supplies last.
Click Here for tickets.
This Event Features –
Torchlight Parade & Ullr Party
- 4:00-7:00 pm: Ullr BBQ & Drink Specials
- 5:30-8:30pm: Live Music
- 6pm (dusk): Torchlight Parade & Bonfire
- 7:30pm: Raffle & Costume Contest
Ullr Dinner & Auction
- 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm: Dinner, dancing, live and silent auction
- The Chateau, 955 Fairway Boulevard, Incline Village
- Tickets are $100 per person, $180 per couple, or $900 per table of 10.