Highway 50 Association’s Annual Wagon Train – South Lake Tahoe
June 6 - June 12$25 – $130
72nd Annual Highway 50 Association Wagon Train
The Highway 50 Association promotes the only bi-state historic event of the Highway 50 Wagon Train!! A great way for the family to relive history together!
Route: South Lake Tahoe to Placerville, California
* ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER
- All Dress and Wagons or Buggies must be Authentic Era – Please check with officials. No T-shirts, tank tops, halter tops or shorts.
- Pow Wow each night at the Lead Hitch.
- Wagon Train operates by “Rules of the Road” – see with forms above.
- Shuttle service available to move support vehicles daily.
- No rides sold or registrations taken after 8:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, 2021, at Pollock Pines.
- Water available.
- Persons who wish to ride as passengers will be given special help and referral to Teamsters with seat space. Passengers may NOT move from wagon to wagon during the trip.
- Teamsters usually charge per day to help subsidize their expenses; this is in addition to the daily or full trip registration fee.
- Any experienced rider who owns a horse or borrows one.
- Any experienced teamster with a Team and Wagon or Buggy (must be an authentic replica – no rubber tires or plastic.)
- Anyone wishing to ride in a wagon as a passenger and willing to dress in period attire.